Hours are as follows;
Monday: 8am to 9am and Lunchtime: 12.45 to 1.30pm
Wednesday: 12:45pm to 1.30pm and 3pm to 5pm
Also the last Saturday of the month during term time – from 10am until 12pm.
Special opening days for new entrants - 2014 - January 22, 23, & 24 - 10am to 2pm
Senior uniform collection - december 17 - 10am to 2pm and 2014 - January 22, 23, & 24 - 10am to 2pm
January 29 Uniform Shop will be open from 8am then normal shop hours (as above) will commence from Week 2, Monday February 3 at 8am.
For further details please contact:
or call (09) 486 1132 ext 743
- Cheque made out to Carmel College
- Credit Card – Visa and Mastercard only
- Direct Credit to A/C 12 3119 0051 386 00
o As reference state SURNAME AND FORM class
o Code “uniform”
o Please advise payment by email to Mrs Pipes
These may be subject to change, please check before providing cash or cheque
Click here for Uniform Price List/Order Form Years 7-12
Click here for 2014 Year 13 Uniform Price List/Order Form
Click here for Year 13 Uniform Regulations
Girls are expected to wear the full uniform at all school occasions.
Year 7 to 12:
- Grey skirt (to be worn knee length)
- Maroon Jumper (blue and grey stripe at neck)
- Black Carmel College sun cap compulsory (Terms 1 & 4 - Yr 7 & 8)
Year 13 Formal:
- Blue Suit (jacket and skirt)
- Black leather court shoes with a closed in toe and back
PE Uniform Yr 7 – 10:
- Black Carmel shorts and White Carmel Polo Shirt
- Black shoes compulsory Terms 2 & 3– leather, non suede, lace-up, plain black laces, thick black sole. These can be purchased from the shoe shop of your choice.to be worn with uniform black ankle socks or uniform black pantihose
- McKinlay Safari Sandals compulsory Terms 1 & 4 for Years 7-12 - two purchase options: we have samples only in the Uniform Shop,
- Place an order with the Uniform Shop with delivery 3 – 4 weeks from purchase date
- Purchase from Janbells School Uniform Shop 7, 408 Beach Road, Mairangi Bay
- A clean tidy natural appearance is expected whilst students are in uniform.
- No jewellery may be worn except a wrist watch and one pair of fine ear studs or sleepers in the lobes, a fine chain and small cross, if desired. (Y7-11)
- Hair Because of Health and Safety issues girls must have their hair tied back in class.
- Hair ties are to be black or maroon to complement the school uniform.
- Maroon Carmel Fleece – orders taken and placed twice yearly (March and May)
- Black Carmel College Sports/Rain-jacket
Year 13 Informal:
- Polo shirt – blue or white
- Black leather dress shoes/sandals with a back strap (Safety requirement)
- Year 13 Carmel Sweatshirt
- Regulation black cardigan
Netball (All teams) - white/maroon top and maroon wrap skirt
Soccer Socks are available from the Uniform Shop
Hockey Socks are available from the Uniform Shop