Enrolments for Year 7 to Year 9 in 2024
Families of prospective students for Year 7 to Year 9 in 2024 are invited to look around the campus and receive information on the enrolment process as follows.
- Daytime school tours: 2 May & 4 May- 9.00-9.30am and 1.45-2.30pm. Booking details to follow closer to the time.
- Enrolments close: Friday, 26 May
* Please note there are also limited places available in Years 8&9 in 2024.
If you are unable to attend or would like further information please read the enrolment information below.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the college via phone 4861132 ext 704 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online applications for all year levels can be made HERE
Wherever possible, please make application online. Send electronically (scanned or attached image) or deliver to college only the following support documents –
- Preference certificate signed by a parish priest
- A copy of your daughter’s birth certificate, passport, or applicable visa. If your daughter does not hold a New Zealand, Australian or Cook Island birth certificate, a copy of a visa, PR or citizenship certificate must be provided to confirm domestic student status.
- A copy of your daughter’s latest school report.
All applications are welcome but in accordance with the Enrolment Scheme, preference applications (those with a Preference Certificate signed by a parish priest or other authorised agent), are accepted first and non-preference applications can only be considered once all preference applicants have been placed. Offers of place will be emailed to parents of preference applicants and an invitation to meet with a member of the Senior Leadership Team will be made to all families offered placement for their daughters.
e-Learning – To improve student-learning outcomes and prepare students to be 21st century citizens, individual access to an internet-capable device is now a requirement at all year levels. Specifications and information about e-learning are available on the website.
Applications remain open while spaces are available for the 2023 year. If you wish to enrol your daughter for next year, please go ahead with the online application accessed through the link above.
Tuesday, 2 May & Thursday, 4 May Daytime tours of the school
Friday, 26 May Enrolments close
Term 3 Welcome meetings
These interviews will be arranged with families whose daughters have been offered a place, as determined by the priorities set out in the Enrolment Scheme.
FOR ALL ENROLMENT ENQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT MRS DEBORAH GOUDIE OR CALL (09) 486 1132 EXT 704, email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE THE INFORMATION ON THIS PAGE IS FOR NEW ZEALAND DOMESTIC ENROLMENTS ONLY.
International Student applications call (09) 486 1132 ext 709, firstname.lastname@example.org