Carmel College Board
The Carmel College Board is the governing body of the school.
The Carmel College Board is responsible for the overall direction and supervision of all matters in the college. A major focus of the Board is the strategic direction of the college, with an emphasis on sustaining and improving the excellent standards of teaching and learning.
The Carmel College Board also ensures that:
- goals, plans and budgets are approved and reviewed
- student achievement and outcomes are constantly monitored and reported
- all students are able to achieve their personal best
- there is compliance with laws that affect the school
- significant risks are identified, eliminated or reduced
- accounting and auditing practices that meet the current regulatory standards
- annual reports and financial statements are prepared
- general maintenance of the school is carried out
- management is carried out in a professional and competent manner
2022 Board Minutes
2021 Board Minutes
2020 Board Minutes
2019 Board Minutes
We are fortunate at Carmel that professional and effective relationships exist between the Principal, the Proprietor Board and the Board of Trustees which ensure the smooth running of a very successful college.
The Constitution of all boards is determined by the Ministry of Education and the Carmel College Board and is made up of the following:
- five parent-elected members
- the principal/tumuaki
- one staff-elected member
- one student-elected member
- up to four members who are appointed by the Carmel College Auckland Limited (CCAL), our Proprietors.
Click HERE to view representative profiles
Julie Scott (Chair)
Pravina Singh (Deputy Chair)
Ana Antic – 2022
Sr Rosemary RevellPeter BeckettLaura McKenzie
Jenny McLaughlin is Secretary to this Board.
Contact email@example.com 4861132 ext:704