2020 STUDENT LOCKERS – YEAR 7, 8, 9
- In 2020 Year 7, 8 and 9 students will be required to have a locker.
- Lockers will be assigned at a cost of $15.00 and this amount will be charged to your daughter’s student account.
- Students will be assigned a locker close to their Core Learning Group or Atawhai class.
- Locker location, number and key will be given to each student in the first week of Term 1, 2020.
- Current Year 7 and 8 students will need to clear their locker by Monday, 2 December and hand their key in to their Core Learning Group teacher.
2020 STUDENT LOCKERS – YEAR 10, 11, 12, 13
- These students have the option to retain their current locker and key. The locker will automatically be allocated again to your daughter for 2020.
- A cost of $15.00 will be charged to your daughter’s student account.
- All lockers must be cleared by Monday, 2 December.
- If your daughter does not require a locker for 2020 please email firstname.lastname@example.org and her key (if she has one) returned by 2 December to her Atawhai teacher.
Please note: if your daughter has lost her key or needs a replacement, a charge of $10.00 will be added to your daughter’s student account.
If you have any queries, please contact Mrs Lianne Florance (email@example.com).