Parent Information for Roll Out of New Uniform and New Uniform Requirements for 2019
Please click HERE for uniform design concepts
Please click HERE for details of the roll out of the new uniform
Please click HERE for pricing list
Please click HERE for information regarding when uniform will be available for purchase
In 2019 Year 7 and all new students must purchase the following new uniform:
Blazer / skirt / cardigan / shirt (option of short or long sleeve shirt)
Black school shoes Terms 2 & 3 – leather, non suede, lace-up, plain black laces, thick black sole
Black ankle socks or opaque black pantyhose
- Shorts for Year 7 or new students to the school
- Rain jacket
- Black roman sandals or McKinlay sandals for Terms 1 & 4
In 2019 Year 8 to 12 can purchase the new uniform
In 2019 Year 12 can buy the new senior Year 12/13 uniform
The following items are optional for any student who has purchased the new uniform shorts / rain jacket / scarf
Guidelines for Year 13 students
- Year 13 can wear either the old uniform or the new uniform
- Year 13 white shirt (old style). No blue or white polo shirts
- Compulsory for all Year 13 students to wear the senior Year 12/13 light blue cardigan
- Apart from the cardigan there is no mixing of old and new uniform e.g. old skirt and new blazer. Year 13 new shirt can only be purchased and worn with the new uniform (blazer and skirt)
- Shorts optional for Year 13 if wearing the new uniform
Summer – black sandal with a strap around the heel, or a closed toe winter shoe. NO jandal type style
Winter – plain black closed toe shoes or black leather lace ups (NOT Converse or sport type shoes). All winter shoes are to be worn with black stocking (NO socks)
Click here for images of the types of sandals and shoes that are appropriate.
Old Uniform Requirements for 2019 / Years 8 - 12
- Grey skirt (to be worn knee length).
- Grey blouse.
- Maroon school jumper (blue and grey stripe at neck).
- Black school shoes compulsory Terms 2 & 3 – leather, non suede, lace-up, plain black laces, thick black sole.
- Black ankle socks or opaque black pantyhose.
- Black roman sandals or McKinlay sandals optional for Terms 1 & 4.