Congratulations to Elizabeth Brennan (Year 12) on an outstanding weekend of racing at the USA Junior and U19 National Lifeguard Championships, held at Virginia Beach recently.
- Golds in the U19 Iron event and Ski event and a board rescue team event
- Silver in the Run Swim Run
- Bronzes in Board, Surf Race and 4-man Rescue events
As a result, Elizabeth was named in the USA high-performance squad for the USA International Surf Rescue Challenge (ISRC) Team. The ISRC event will be held in San Padre, Texas mid-September 2023.
Winter Tournament Week
Good luck to our teams who are off to their tournaments and events next week.
- Upper North Islands Secondary Schools A Grade Netball – Senior Netball
- North Island Secondary Schools Championships – 5 Equestrian competitors
- National Hockey Championships – 1st Xl Hockey
- Upper North Islands Secondary Schools – 1st Xl Football
- Northern Regional Championships (Nationals Qualifier) – Senior Basketball