Carmel College is seeking a Health Care Provider and Reprographics Assistant to join our learning community. 31.25 hours per week, term time only.
As the primary provider of first aid and health care at the college, the Health Care Provider provides first point of contact for medical matters at the school so providing exceptional service is a priority; the position requires professionalism, empathy and a friendly natured candidate to take on this important role.
The position is about first aid, providing assurance and some initial decision making about the medical issues students and staff present with. It also includes a range of administrative tasks including maintaining medical records database base, dealing with all student medical issues, providing administrative support and other duties as required.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Basic medical qualifications such as First Aid
- Some type of medical background
- Experience in working in a school environment
- Has a love for providing exceptional customer service on a daily basis
- Strong work ethic with a proactive approach
- Professionally presented at all times including communication
- Proven ability to work in as part of a team but also able to work autonomously
Applications close 11 December at 4pm.
Job Description and Application for Employment available on the College website under Employment – click HERE or email email@example.com