School Board Elections: Nominations from 15 July.
It’s board election time again. Next term we will be electing board members for the next three years.
Nominations will open for the election of 5 parent representatives to the school board no later than 15 July.
All information, including a Nomination Form will be attached to the email that will be sent to you no later than Friday, 15 July. However, a hard copy of the nomination form can also be obtained from the school office from 25 July (after school holidays).
The returning officer for the triennial board election is Sharlene O’Donnell. She can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The timetable for the election is:
- Main Roll closes: Wednesday 13 July
- Call for Nominations: Emailed no later than Friday 15 July
- Supplementary Roll closes: Monday 1 August
- Nominations close: Wednesday 3 August
If there are more nominations than vacancies, then parents and caregivers will receive an invitation to vote by post.
- Voting papers issued: Posted no later than Wednesday 10 August
- Election day: Wednesday 7 September
- Voting count: Tuesday 13 September
- New board in place: Wednesday 14 September.
If you wish to stand for the board, it is highly recommended that you provide a candidate statement and photograph. Full instructions can be found on the Nomination Form.
The electoral roll will be held at the school and can be viewed during normal school hours.