Tuesday, 2 February 9.30am
All students new to Carmel to arrive for a 9.30am start.
9:30 am – Parents are invited to meet in the hall with their daughters. After the students move to their Atawhai classes, parents can share morning tea and talk with House Deans.
Please ensure students know which buses they are catching on the first day. Buses will be running but there will be no other Carmel students except for the new students on buses on the first day.
Wednesday, 3 February 8.45am
All other students start school. Students new to Carmel will join all other students.
11:15 – Powhiri in the gymnasium. All parents welcome
In the interest of student safety, parents are asked not to drive into the school grounds and drop off or pick up their daughters between 8-9 am or 3-3.45 pm. Students should enter the school through the gate by the Technology building. The main gates will be shut from 8.15 am until school starts and from 3.00-3.30 pm.
All visitors/parents please report to Reception when arriving at the school.
Please scroll down for information about buses, uniform, lockers, stationery lists, workbook purchase, digital devices, music tuition and 2021 term dates.
Please click HERE for all uniform information
School buses depart school from 3.15 pm onwards.
Bus timetables for Auckland transport and Party Bus can be found HERE
Parents, please check here before the first day of school to find out which bus your daughter should catch.
Lockers are the property of Carmel College and are assigned to students for their use for approved purposes only. Lockers may be subject to inspection periodically by school officials only. Security of a locker and its contents is the responsibility of the student assigned to the locker. It is recommended students do not keep valuables in their assigned locker.
Please Note: Payment for a locker indicates that you accept these terms and conditions.
YEARS 7, 8, 9
- In 2021 Year 7, 8 and 9 students will be required to have a locker.
- Lockers will be assigned at a cost of $15.00 and this amount will be charged to your daughter’s student account.
- Locker location, number and key will be given to each student at the beginning of Term 1, 2021.
YEARS 10, 11, 12, 13
- Lockers are an optional purchase for these students.
- Year 10 may request a locker for 2021 which will be allocated at the beginning of Term 1, 2021.
- Years 11-13 will retain the same locker each year so keep their key or padlock.
- A cost of $15.00 will be charged to your daughter’s student account.
Please note: if your daughter has lost her key or needs a replacement, a charge of $10.00 will be added to your daughter’s student account.
If you have any queries, please contact Pru Armstrong (email@example.com).
For specifications and purchase offers, please click HERE
Stationery lists please click HERE
This is a compulsory purchase ($12) and will be added to your daughters school account along with her ID card ($7.50).
Years 9 to 13 Work Books can be ordered and purchased on the Carmel College website online shop HERE
Please note: Year 7 and 8 students are all issued with the same compulsory Work Books. These will be charged to your daughter’s school account – there is no need to pre-order.
- Once you have purchased the Work Books you will receive a receipt via email.
- You need to either print this receipt and give it to your daughter to bring with her on the first day of school or email it to your daughter so that she has it available on her device to show her subject teachers.
- She will need to show this receipt to each of her subject teachers in order to receive her Work Books.
To register online for Music Tuition in 2021 please click HERE
Term Dates 2021
Easter Break Friday 2 April, Monday 5 April & Tuesday 6 April
Term 1 2021 Tuesday 2 February to Friday 16 April
Term 2 2021 Monday 3 May to Friday 9 July
Term 3 2021 Monday 26 July to Friday 1 October
Term 4 2021 Monday 18 October (to be advised)