Start of School 2022
Tuesday, 1 February – Term 1 commences for all new students
- 9.00am-3.15pm – Year 7
- 9.00am-12.00pm – Years 8-10
- 11.00am-12.30pm – Years 11-13
- Students need to bring their devices, packed lunches and water bottles. The tuckshop will NOT be open.
Wednesday, 2 February – Term 1 commences for all other returning students
COVID-19 Protection Framework Traffic Lights – as we are operating under the Red Light restrictions, this means NO parents will be permitted to come into the school.
On the first day, entrance to the school will be as follows:
- Students arriving by bus or walking – enter through the pedestrian gate by the traffic lights on Shakespeare Road.
- Students being dropped off by car – parents, please drive in the main gate (Gate 2), let your daughter out of the car, then leave via Gate 1 (the gate closest to Milford). There will be Carmel staff directing the traffic flow. COLLEGE MAP
If you are picking your daughter up in the afternoon, please arrange a pick up location with your daughter outside of the school grounds, being respectful of the College neighbours’ property and driveways. Parents are not allowed on site to pick up students at 3.15pm at any time during the year. The school gates will be shut from 8.30am each morning, then closed again at 3.00pm.