- Specialist Educator
- Educational Consultant
Supporting at risk student groups in a mainstream setting
Our popular free parent webinars will be run again in Term 3. The first session will be on Thursday 30 July at 7.30pm.
Many parents have asked for screening assessments and are beginning to use this information to assist their children with home reading and spelling programmes. They are saying they are getting a great deal of understanding from the course content below. The parent webinar topic is – “Understanding children’s learning differences and supporting children with home learning.”
- Understanding your child as a learner
- Understanding learning difficulties
- Specialist referrals
- Supporting at risk learners
- Literacy and supporting children with home learning
- Tutor reading
- Basic spelling activities.
- Next steps for those who want more
To ensure we keep track of numbers people can register by emailing their name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. A link to attend the webinar is sent out once registrations are achieved.