Lockers are the property of Carmel College and are assigned to students for their use for approved purposes only. Lockers may be subject to inspection periodically by school officials only. Security of a locker and its contents is the responsibility of the student assigned to the locker. It is recommended students do not keep valuables in their assigned locker.
2023 STUDENT LOCKERS – YEARS 7 & 8
- In 2023 Year 7&8 students will be required to have a locker.
- Lockers will be assigned at a cost of $15.00 and this amount will be charged to their student account.
- Locker location, number and key will be given to each student at the beginning of Term 1, 2023. (NB some lockers are BYO padlock, not key provided).
Please note: if a student loses her key or needs a replacement, a charge of $10.00 will be added to their student account.
2023 STUDENT LOCKERS – YEARS 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Locker purchases will be available via online Carmel shop from Week 0, Term 1, 23 January 2023.
When choosing your locker, be sure to check which locker has a key entry and which locker will require you to purchase a padlock. This information will be provided at the beginning of purchasing your locker online.
- Lockers are an optional purchase for these students.
- Years 9-13 will have to purchase via Carmel Shop and will be able to select any locker that is available online. This is a first come first serve approach.
- Please keep your padlock as you can reuse in 2023, however some lockers are key provided.
Please note: if a student loses her key for the key lockers only, or needs a replacement, a charge of $10.00 will be added to their student account.
If a Padlock key is lost, bolt cutters can be used and then the cost of replacement of the padlock is the student’s responsibility.
If you have any queries, please contact Mrs Stephanie Browning firstname.lastname@example.org