NZ Uniform store is moving – please click HERE for details.
As the weather gets colder the following items will keep girls warm and dry:
- Cardigan – Navy – Year 7-11, Sky – Year 12-13
- Navy rain jackets
- Long sleeved shirts – Blue – Year 7-11, White – Year 12-13
Thermals/ singlets can only be worn if they are not visible under the shirt – neither at the neckline or the sleeve. Students wishing to wear long sleeved thermals will need to purchase the long sleeved shirts.
Please note that the following items are compulsory for ALL students wearing the new uniform:
- Navy blazer – Year 7-13
- Navy striped skirt (or shorts) – Year 7-13
- Shirt (short or long sleeved) Blue – Year 7-11, White – Year 12-13
- Black leather lace up shoes
- Black ankle length crew socks (or thick black tights 50-80 denier are optional – Please note that leggings do not fit the requirement)
Please remember that there is to be no mixing of old and new uniforms
Looking ahead to 2020…
- Roll out of new uniform continues
- All Year 7,8,12, 13 students in 2020 must be in the new uniform
- Current Year 11 and 12 students should go into the store to purchase or pre order their uniform anytime.
Please see the uniform expectations in the student diary and also on the Carmel website https://www.carmel.school.nz/enrolment/uniform