School office will be open from Monday, 20 January 2020
Tuesday, 28 January – TERM 1 COMMENCES FOR ALL STUDENTS
|Start time||Returning students||New students|
|9.00am||To Atawhai Groups||To the hall to be met by Tuakana leaders then taken to Atawhai Group Rooms|
|11:00am||Powhiri||All new parents welcome|
In the interest of student safety, parents are asked not to drive into the school grounds and drop off or pick up their daughters between 8-9 am or 3-3.45 pm. Students should enter the school through the gate by the Technology building. The main gates will be shut from 8.15 am until school starts and from 3.00-3.30 pm.
All visitors/parents please report to Reception when arriving at the school.
Please scroll down for information about buses, uniform, lockers, stationery lists, workbook purchase, digital devices, music tuition and 2020 term dates.
Note for 2020 –Please click HERE for all uniform information
School buses depart school from 3.15 pm onwards.
Bus timetables for Auckland transport and Party Bus can be found HERE
Parents, please check here before the first day of school to find out which bus your daughter should catch.
2020 STUDENT LOCKERS – YEAR 7, 8, 9
- In 2020 Year 7, 8 and 9 students will be required to have a locker.
- Lockers will be assigned at a cost of $15.00 and this amount will be charged to your daughter’s student account.
- Students will be assigned a locker close to their Core Learning Group or Atawhai class.
- Locker location, number and key will be given to each student in the first week of Term 1, 2020.
2020 STUDENT LOCKERS – YEAR 10, 11, 12, 13
- These students have the option to retain their current locker and key. The locker will automatically be allocated again to your daughter for 2020.
- A cost of $15.00 will be charged to your daughter’s student account.
Please note: if your daughter has lost her key or needs a replacement, a charge of $10.00 will be added to your daughter’s student account.
If you have any queries, please contact Mrs Lianne Florance (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For specifications and purchase offers, please click HERE
Stationery lists please click HERE
This is a compulsory purchase ($12) and will be added to your daughters school account along with her ID card ($7.50).
Years 9 to 13 Work Books can be purchased on the Carmel College website online shop – Click HERE
Please note: Year 7 and 8 students are all issued with the same compulsory Work Books. These will be charged to your daughter’s school account – there is no need to pre-order.
- Once you have purchased the Work Books you will receive a receipt via email.
- You need to either print this receipt and give it to your daughter to bring with her on the first day of school or email it to your daughter so that she has it available on her device to show her subject teachers.
- She will need to show this receipt to each of her subject teachers in order to receive her Work Books.
To register online for Music Tuition in 2020 please click HERE
Term Dates 2020
Term 1 2020 Tuesday 28 January to Thursday 9 April
Term 2 2020 Wednesday 29 April to Friday 3 July
Term 3 2020 Monday 20 July to Friday 25 September
Term 4 2020 Monday 12 October to (to be advised)