- Friday 10 November – Y7/8 Athletics North Harbour Zone Day
- Tuesday 14 November – Y7/8 Sports Awards Assembly
- Wednesday 15 November to Friday 17 November – Y9/10 Auckland Volleyball Championships
- Tuesday 21 November to Friday 24 November – Y9/10 North Island Volleyball Championships
- Wednesday 22 November – Y7/8 Beach Volleyball North Harbour Zone Day
- Thursday 23 November to Sunday 26 November – Y9/10 North Island Waterpolo Championships
|Y9/10 Tag Football Team
2nd Place at the Y9/10 Tag Football Northwest tournament this week, qualifying them for the Auckland Championships. An outstanding effort from the team!! Big thank you to coach Kaine Robertson for the day and the lead-up to getting the girls ready.
|Anna O’Reilly, Year 8
As well as winning the NZ Youth National Championship (U14 Girls) title and picking up the Robinson Family Cup, Anna has been selected into the NZ Youth Alpine Team as the #1 ranked U14 girls athlete which qualifies her to race in Europe and the US this coming Northern Hemisphere winter.
|Yila van Loggerenberg, Year 8
Selected to represent Auckland in the female grade F/J at the Champion of Champions Tournament (National Squash Tournament) held in Whangarei. Yila placed 1st in her grade.
|Seanna Watson, Year 11
Completing her first Auckland half Marathon, a great way to kick off the pre-season football training.
Carmel Cheerleading Team
They competed in the New Zealand Super Nationals on the weekend, placing 1st in their division and 4th overall in the school’s grade. Notable achievements are:
Kristina Koprivcic (Year 7) is part of Snowflakes who came Level 1 grand champions out of 23 teams from all over the country.
Arabella Holt, Mila Jackson and Grace Murray are in Spirit who achieved Level 3 grand champions after another stellar performance and a phenomenal year at all competitions.
Mia Koprivcic’s Academy All Girl team won Level 5 grand champions and with that secured a bid to attend the World Cheerleading Championships in Florida next year as Team New Zealand.